Blacklist International has decided to release three of its PUBG Mobile players, Tuesday evening.
Out from the 2021 PMCO Spring Split PH champions are fragger Khrystler “KLer” Dinglasan, sniper Zanner “Aeonz” Peñero, and entry fragger Didge “Tyra” Mendoza.
“Blacklist International has come to terms on the release of our players Tyra Gaming, Aeonz Gaming, KLer Gaming, and our analyst KukuTV,” opened Blacklist International’s statement.
Also released from the squad is analyst Jerico “KukuTV” Piscos.
The Tier One-backed squad cited the team’s declining performances in the past months as one of the main reasons for the overhaul.
Coming off a tenth-place finish in the 16-team PUBG World Invitational 2021: East, the team seemed sluggish in the PMCO Fall Split group stage where they bowed out in the group stages with a disappointing 15th-place finish.
“The players went through the process of preparation and practice and did their homework for their upcoming matches. But they came up short. A trend of declining performances in recent months, culminating in a 15th place finish in the PMCO Fall Split PH – Group Stage, unfortunately, means we had to take a look at our team and reassess our roster,” said Blacklist International.
“These players are wonderful people with many opportunities for growth ahead of them in their professional careers. But at the end of the day, these results were underwhelming and below the expectations of the management for the Blacklist PUBG Mobile team,” the organization continued.
Team captain JD “Alas” Peregrino — the lone remnant of the original Blacklist International PUBG squad that was formed last year — is tasked to lead the team’s rebuild.
“The management decided that ALAS will remain as the captain of our future PUBG Mobile team roster,” Blacklist International said.
“This may be the end of our PMCO run this Fall Split, but Blacklist International will be back in the battleground soon.”