Connect with us

News

Terrence Romeo assaulted in QC club

Published

on

Tiebreaker Times Terrence Romeo assaulted in QC club News PBA  TNT Katropa Terrence Romeo PBA Season 43 2018 PBA Commissioners Cup

Moments after his team was booted out of the Commissioner’s Cup, Terrence Romeo was involved in yet another fracas. This time around it outside of a bar in Tomas Morato, Quezon City early Thursday morning, July 12, as per the news broken by dzBB.

Reports say that the incident started when a fan asked for a photo with the TNT KaTropa guard.

“Una po, nakapagpa-picture na kami kina Terrence. Pangalawa po, pauwi na kami, nagpapaalam na po kami para magpa-picture ulit,” said Clarissa Cabrera in a separate interview with dzMM.

“Nagulat na lang po kami may bigla pong sumapak hanggang sa nagkagulo na po,” she added.

Darwin Pilena, the one who got hurt in the incident, bared later on that they have already settled differences with the 26-year-old Romeo. No charges had been filed by both camps.

“Nagkausap na po kami ni Terrence sa loob,” said Pilena in the report by dzBB

Romeo, for his part, encouraged members of the press to see the CCTV footage of the bar as he got sought for comment moments after he got released from QCPD the same morning.

“Eto lang po sasabihin ko: Check niyo nalang po ‘yung CCTV. Tapos pagkatapos niyo pong i-check ‘yung Guilly’s, tsaka niyo po ako balikan,” he said in the same dzBB report.

That CCTV footage from the establishment had been tweeted by Twitter user @MangTomas19 at 8:26 AM on Thursday.

As per the clip, which lasted for 56 seconds, Romeo was with his group in their table, and a fan came near him and apparently talked to him for a brief moment.

Now comes the ugly part.

The fan, all of a sudden, grabbed Romeo at the neck. Romeo was able to get out from it, and bouncers came in immediately.

A fistfight then broke out when another man came in and threw hits at the one who grabbed Romeo. That skirmish apparently spilled all the way outside the bar.

Romeo is already home, according to an update he posted.

“I’m in my house right now. I’m not held up in any prison or station. No need to make a fuss. Watch the CCTV i believe its somewhere in social media right now. I didn’t do anything. Let the video speak for itself. Anyway both camps are okay naman na,” he tweeted.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Trending